6/10/09

The L word

Why is it so hard...?
It's everywhere, it's everywhere I look... it's there.
People on the streets, posts on fotolog pages, nicknames on msn, writings on the walls, conversations over phone, and it's there.
There's no way out of this, not at all, and there's no way to know when it's gonna hit me.
One by one people around me surrend to it's power, and become strangers to my unused eyes...I become to feel lost. I can't stop it, I can't help it, I can't force it, I can't even know how will I be attacked...
It's just...everywhere, in some many different shapes, so many colours, so hipnotizing for those who fall, and so deathly for some others. It's everywhere I look, in every word I hear, in every corner, in every street, in every moment, waiting.
Run. Hide. Analize. No escape.
Why is it so hard to understand...? Why is it so hard to explain...?
Movies, songs, pictures, poems, paintings, tattooes, persons, all created because of it, and killed by it. It's in every thought, in every word, in every look, in every hug, in every kiss. And I can't run away... Sometimes I don't want to.
...Maybe I'm afraid of falling inside the dark clouds of it... maybe I'm afraid of losing myself, the way I know myself, the way I see myself... maybe I'm afraid of being wrong and lost in a place I don't know, in a blurry world, right in the middle of nowhere...
Oh yes, I'm afraid. And it's everywhere, waiting. And I'm here, standing, watching closely, knowing that one day I might be that person on the street, posting, talking over phone, dedicating songs, writing poems, saying it. Feeling it.
One day, I'll wake up a victim of Love...